Error message

• Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->load() (line 175 of /home/believei/public_html/includes/entity.inc).
  • Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->cacheGet() (line 388 of /home/believei/public_html/includes/entity.inc).
  • Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->load() (line 175 of /home/believei/public_html/includes/entity.inc).
  • Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->cacheGet() (line 388 of /home/believei/public_html/includes/entity.inc).

Stabilizing Color Chemistry Temperature for Film Development

Hey guys,

In college, I was fortunate enough to have access to a Jobo to heat my chemistry and keep it at a constant temperature. Now that I've graduated, I no longer have access to the jobo nor the money to buy a nice jobo myself.

Does anyone have some cheap solutions for keeping the chemistry at a constant temperature? Do you use hot plates? What do you use?

I loathe putting other people in charge of developing my film.