Error message

• Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->load() (line 175 of /home/believei/public_html/includes/entity.inc).
  • Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->cacheGet() (line 388 of /home/believei/public_html/includes/entity.inc).
  • Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->load() (line 175 of /home/believei/public_html/includes/entity.inc).
  • Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in DrupalDefaultEntityController->cacheGet() (line 388 of /home/believei/public_html/includes/entity.inc).

Slide film fans

I'd heard great things about slide film so I tried some and, honestly, I didn't see a whole lot of difference between slide and anything else I'd ever shot in color, except it was easier to scan. In fact, I was much more impressed with the Portra 160 (please never die Portra...I need you) that I had also experimented with at the same time.

Does anybody else agree that slide film is overrated or am I just blind? I have some more sitting in the fridge but I'm avoiding it like the plague because it's so expensive and time consuming to develop (it took my little lab like a week last time).